As past President of the Lower Moreland Board of Commissioners, Jill has first-hand knowledge of how the township operates and what it takes to make it better.
As a 16-year resident, Environmental Consultant, and working mother of three school-aged children, she also knows the township from the other side.
Jill pledges to run a positive, factual campaign that is based on issues. She has great respect for our Township Board leadership, and know they work hard to keep our township operating as a great place to live. We also believe that, like all things in life, there is room for improvement and that We Can Do Better.
Here is just a brief list of how Jill has served, both our, Lower Moreland community, as well as Montgomery County, Pennsylvania as a whole.
- Unanimously nominated and approved as the President of the Lower Moreland Township Board of Commissioners by a Republican majority Board (2011-2012)
- Community Liaison to the Pennypack Trial Extension Project (2014-present)
- Board Member at the Montgomery County Planning Commission (2012-present)
- President of the Lower Moreland Swim and Dive Board Member (2014-2016)
- Lower Moreland Township School District Executive PTA Board Member (2016-present)